Thank you for purchasing an indicator or bundle from Kenzing®. This brief introduction contains instructions on how the indicator functions. Information on how to access the indicator after purchase is not included in this document and can be found in the Read Me FAQ document.
Understanding the Zebralligator
The Zebralligator is a strategy that operates on the premise that when many technical indicators project the same sentiment, they are concurrently more precise. The technical indicator pool contains eight indicators
1. Small MACD Moving Average (SFMA) (10,15)
2. Large MACD Moving Average (LFMA) (13,18)
3. Parabolic Stop and Reverse (PSAR) (0.05, 0.05, 0.05)
4. Relative Strength Index (RSI) (14, 70, 30)
5. H/L Pivot (13)
6. Grant’s Exponential Accumulation Index
7. Grant’s Rate of Change (RoC)
8. Grant’s Confidence Interval
When any five out of the eight indicators within the pool, project the same sentiment within a defined period (known as BarPeriod), an order is placed in the direction of sentiment.
Note: Due to the nature of the moving averages within the MACD and RSI, false positives may occur before the bar has closed within the time stamp.
This point of reference is to be used in combination with an arsenal of trading tools and should not be used as direct investment advice.